This year, Smith and Wesson released their newest offering in the Black Ops series of knives–a small version of the extremely popular series. Built along the same design as the larger knife, this series is perfect for every day carry. With a 2.5″ blade, it is still plenty of knife to get the job done, but the 3.375″ handle fits in your pocket without taking up too much space.
Here are the things I love about the small Black Ops Spring Assist Knife:
- Size is perfect for everyday work.
- MAGIC assist system is incredibly fast and extremely reliable.
- Composite handle is comfortable and offers a solid grip.
- Looks great.
- Blade Spine Jimping gives ultimate control for fine cuts.
- Dual oversized finger grooves give your hand perfect purchase points for holding the knife when making heavy cuts.
- Ultra durable materials.
- Sub $50.00 purchase price.
If you haven’t had a chance to use one of these fantastic spring assist knives from Smith & Wesson–get one for yourself and pick one up for a friend. You’ll be glad you did, and your friend will owe you big.