The Kershaw Kurai has been around since 2012. This little gentlemen’s folder gives you a touch of class at an unbelievable price.
Built with 3D sculpted aluminum handle scales that are paired with a carbon fiber patterned upper scale, the Kurai manages to look evening dress presentable while still maintaining a classic toughness that won’t let you down when you need to make some cuts.
The drop point blade boasts a titanium carbo nitride coat that adds a touch of tactical. It opens with ambidextrous thumb studs. Lock up with the liner lock is nice and tight.
If you want to spruce up your evening wear with a classy knife, check out the Kershaw Kurai over at our website. You can pick it up for a song, which will leave you whistling a cheerful tune all night long.
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Handle: Carbon-fiber patterned and 3-D sculpted aluminum
- Blade Length: 2 1/2 in. (6.4 cm)
- Closed Length: 3 1/2 in. (8.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 6 in. (15.2 cm)
- Weight: 2 oz